The cardboard for flat layers of K-3 density is 125 g/m2.
- Invoice payment
- In detail
We offer cardboard for flat layers with a density of 125 g/m2.
Cardboard for flat layers of K - 3:
- weight 125g/m. kv. ;
- the destroying effort in the machine direction, kgf not less than 38;
- absolute resistance to breakdown, MPa, not less than 0,380;
- — the destroying effort at compression of ring in the cross direction, N (kgf), not less than 240;
- surface absorbency of water across Kobbu of the upper party (Kobb 30), / sm. kub. 20 - 40;
- humidity, % 6 - 9:
- thickness, mm 0,31 + - 0,03;
- density, / sm. kub. , not less than 580.